November 23, 2016
A Wonderfully Located Studio Apartment
Rockley Resort is a well established 70 acre community offering guests a variety of activities, amenities, security and privacy. Enjoy an evening or morning stroll around the lush community, take a dip in the pool or indulge in a game of golf or tennis.
Apartment 126 in the Resort brings island simplicity to life with minimal styled interiors and its cozy charm. The apartment is perfect for couples or a quiet vacation alone.
Staying here means starting your vacation right!
Located approximately 20 minutes from the Sir Grantley Adams Airport, guests can take comfort in the fact that the commute is a short one. In fact nothing is too far away in Barbados. In addition the property is just 10 minutes outside of the City center of Bridgetown, close to restaurants, supermarkets, shops, gas stations and a short walk to the beach.
Here’s what you need to know:
A short walk away from Rockley Resort, Accra is close to restaurants such as the local must try Chefette and a varitey shops. Rent beach chairs and spend the day, have a cocktail at the Tiki Bar or indulge in a massage. The beach is great for swimming and in the evening perfect for watching the sunset or taking a stroll along the boardwalk.
Just a short walk from the Resort, Sandy Beach runs along much of the coast road. Perfect swimming and when its low tide venture past the reef, you will be able to stand on the sand bank.
RESTAURANTS & NIGHTLIFE
- Local Favorite is Chefette, its a must try
- Fired Up – located in the same complex as Trimart Supermarket, you can indulge is some of the best rotisserie chicken on the island. If your feeling adventurous ask for cassava and the ribs, it will not disappoint!
- Mojos Bar – open everyday for lunch and dinner bedsides Sunday. Mojos is know for the best homemade burgers on island and the spot on Thursday night to enjoy a $6 dollar rum
- Quayside center – provides a wide range of lunch and dinner options.
- Champers Restaurant: Indulge in finer cuisine on island. Champers is known for its consistency, well priced menu options and tantalizing location right over the water. I suggest for dinner trying the Camembert to start and the Parmesan Crusted Barracuda as your main. Trust me!
- Blakeys – A great bar with good food. Go Friday or Saturday night to listen to local bands and performers put on a show. Oh and you must try a local dish called pudding and souse, its served there every Saturday.
- St Lawrence Gap: The islands very own Bourbon Street. Explore the streets lined with bars, restaurants and clubs. There’s always something to do here.
- Enjoy a day of beauty at Lady C’s Spa
- Feeling for a change or a bit of pampering, book an appointment at Krave Hair Studio.